Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping Things Tidy

Our room looks like this a majority of the time.


All those outfits I have to go through to find the one. That's how it works. Today, I'd had enough. First I sorted through all the clothes hanging up the clean ones and putting the dirty ones in a laundry pile. Then, I put away random items like the lotion, computer fan, Trader Joe's bag and contents, the computer cord, the evening purse, and  the blanket and the suitcase on the floor. Finally, I went through the paperwork and threw out the trash (most of it) and put the rest on my desk. Ta-da!


Oh, you can see the final arrangement Brando did from the previous post on the dresser in the photo above. Love his eye for arranging decorative items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...