Friday, February 4, 2011

My First Mood Board

What do you think? Love it, hate it, like it?

This would be a mood board for our bedroom. I love the kissing seahorses, and the bubbles of the ocean in the fabric of the chair. The pink and white rose pillows add the perfect amount of flirty and feminine without being overly feminine, and the bark mirror is something my boys could collect and put together for me. I also love the idea of standing mirrors up on a dresser with a simple vase of flowers in front. I could transform my current night tables into a similar look with a coat of white paint. Now, what to do with the bed. I can't stand the idea of bedspreads - it's such a HUGE canvas that any look seems overwhelming. I kind of like the idea of a simple white cover with a color rectangle around it, similar to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...